Interact with accomplished professors and like-minded peers through 100% online classroom, video and group sessions. The Master of Science in Finance provides you with real-world solutions to global financial challenges in a rigorous, world-class curriculum designed by experts in the field.
The Master of Science in Finance program prepares students for successful careers in corporate finance, asset and wealth management, the financial services industry, and other financial sectors. At Saint Kolbe University, we are developing leaders who redefine how we do business.
The degree will prepare students to synthesize information on financial markets with an organization’s financial data to analyze business performance, develop financial forecasts, and recommend corporate financial strategies.
Stackable Certificates Accelerate your Success
If you enroll with us, you don’t have to wait to finish your program to obtain certifications. Every 4 months term, you can complete one of our stackable certificates, allowing you to progress in your career even faster. At the end of the program, you could achieve the degree in addition to the 3 certificates you earned along the way without additional tuition costs or time.
All MS Finance students are required to take the Financial and Economic Environment of Business, where many of the core business concepts are covered, including business strategy and business ethics, two of the pillars of long-term business success and sustainability.
Successful completion of the Finance program will enable graduates to:
• Analyze financial data in business settings
• Use qualitative and quantitative tools to evaluate business problems
• Apply theories and concepts of finance, economics, and management to improve organizational effectiveness
• Create financial reports and analyses
• Collaborate and communicate effectively
• Develop financial strategies to achieve business’s objectives with ethical business practices